WHY SHOULD YOU BELIEVE US?
COMPLETE OWNERSHIP OF QUALITY, AT EVERY STAGE: For the first time in India, in our own gated facility, spread over 106 acres of owned land in addition to 600 acres for fodder cultivation:
- We cultivate relevant crop throughout the year and use the produce as cattle fodder. No outsourced fodder is ever fed to the cattle.
- Use our own cattle, kept in the most hygienic, healthy environment.
- Each facility is self sufficient and modular and bio secure in nature. Stray animals and even unauthorized people are not allowed on the premises.
- Use the most sophisticated automated machines from milking the cow at the milking parlour till the final state-of-the-art packaging of milk.
- All facilities are owned, managed and supervised by us. No outside facility is involved.
FULLY AUTOMATED, NO HUMAN INTERFACE
Automated machines used for milking – not touched by hand. The automation is to an extent that the moment the machine touches the cows udder it actually analyses the condition of the cattle and decides to milk the cattle or not.
SAFE DRINKING WATER
The facility consists of safe drinking water plant for the animals because one of the major constituents of milk is water and its very important for the cattle’s to drink bacteria free water.
DISEASE-FREE, HEALTHY COWS FOR HEALTHY MILK
a. Any cow, which is diseased, is automatically not milked and sent directly to the clinic and kept separately. b. So be it any cow, which has high bacterial load due to mastitis, is not milked even it has reached the milking parlour.
WELL LOOKED AFTER CATTLE
The cattle are kept in a safe and comfortable environment. Safe drinking water for cattle to eliminate any water borne infection. Special cubicles, sprinklers and fans are installed for maximum cow comfort
RENOWNED NUTRITIONAL EXPERTS
Renowned nutritional experts’ monitoring the diet & health of animal, and in turn healthy milk
ANTI BIOTIC FREE MILK
Anti-biotic free milk -we don’t use the milk from cows which are under medication since these antibodies can be passed on in milk and are harmful to humans